Monday, November 25, 2013

Life goes on

Jeff went back to work today (desk duty) and life is getting back to normal. I haven't done a good job of uploading pictures this last month with everything going on. Here's a few to share. Hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Olivia had her first choir concert in Lafayette. She was so excited to see Jeff there as she had it shortly after his accident and didn't think he would be there.  Their group did a great job.

Boys enjoying their Saturday morning cartoons.

Maddy is growing up to fast. She is full of smiles and is making lots of sounds. I think the funniest is when she sounds like an owl. She sounds like she is saying "Who, who" but every time I try to record it she stops.
Nate lost his first tooth!

We have been reading C.S. Lewis in school and I came across this quote that I must agree with. I love that I am blessed to be able to stay at home with the kiddos. I can't imagine life any other way.  “The homemaker has the ultimate career. All other careers exist for one purpose only - and that is to support the ultimate career. ”
― C.S. Lewis--
 

We finalized the adoption last Thursday. What an exciting day!





 
Olivia made a song up for Maddy. It's so sweet. She loves her little sis so much!

No comments: