Wednesday, January 21, 2015

We're back!

It's amazing how months just slip by you so quickly. I realize I haven't updated our blog for several months.However, we have busy doing life and that includes a very active toddler who wants her mommy and daddy's attention at all times. So here's a quick version of what these last couple of months looked like. I promise I will try to do better.


We had breakfast with Santa

Celebrated Christmas
i
Christmas with the cousins and uncles

Christmas with my brothers and sister

So blessed!

Maddy's favorite nap time spot

Our youth group went tobogganing during Christmas break

This is a picture the of the toboggan ride. It was so fast and scary that I went only once.  I then  volunteered to be video taker.

Celebrated our annual New Year's get together.

Maddy didn't make it until midnight. 

Grandma and grandpa got the boys tickets to see a superhero show for Christmas. They had a fun boys day out. 

Maddy sporting her "Punky Brewster" look

We enjoyed our Christmas break, but it was time to get back to work. 

Jeff and I got Liv tickets to see Jamie Grace in concert for Christmas. This past Saturday, just the two of us spent the day in Shipshewana doing some shopping and then going to the concert. After the concert was over we waited in a l...o...n...g line to meet her and to get an autograph. It was worth it to see Liv's excitement as she got to meet one of her favorite singers.

Have a great week!






No comments: