Monday, July 2, 2012

What Happened in June

I know I have been terrible about keeping updated. Our June got very busy all of a sudden and flew by way to fast. Here is a little of what we have been up to. I will try and do better this month.
Livy and I made freezer strawberry jam. It's so good and easy to make.

Working hard on our 4-H projects.

Livy and Lanie went to church camp. They roughed it this year by staying in the huts with no electricity or water. They are a couple of tom-boys.



Finished up softball....
and started up all-star season. She loves softball and can't get enough of it. 


 Josh finished up football. He loved it and can't wait to play again next year. It's so nice to find a sport he enjoys (dad's a little excited). This is the video they put together for awards night. Josh is in a couple of the pictures.
I started a new bible study. It never fails to amaze me to know how God gives you what you need in the time you need it. Last summer I did a bible study that talked about stepping our in faith, which I needed to hear His voice about adopting. This one now is all about trusting Him and letting go of fear and doubt.  I really need this right now as we have had a bump in the road with the adoption. Just tonight I read about Peter getting out of the boat because of his faith in Jesus. However, he began to fear the wind and began to sink. But, Peter put his focus back on Jesus and continued on. Mr. MacDonald adds in the study that, "When we trust God enough to get out of the boat we have to keep trusting Him to walk on the water." That's where we are right now. We don't know what He is doing right now, but we are trusting He will provide. Please continue to pray as we are waiting some answers.

No comments: