Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Daddy and Livy

Jeff took Olivia Christmas shopping today. This is one of the most exciting days of the year for her. He takes her to Carmel letting her pick anywhere she wants to eat (this year it was Red Robin) and then to buy presents for mommy. When they were out today he send me a text, "she shops like her mom." She has to look at everything and go to every store. He started this tradition years ago with her and I told him the other day I hope they do it for the rest of his life. It is so nice for them to have this special date day to look forward to every year.

Daddy and Livy on their date today.

I must explain this picture. Jeff sent it to me on my phone. My phone screen is very small and I thought it was a purse. I was informed they were sports bras and Livy thought they were fancy looking. Oh my!

No comments: