Sunday, October 16, 2011

Misc. Pictures

I took off the pictures I had on the camera from the last couple of days. We took a field trip to the museum on Thursday to check out the new exhibits; frogs and ancient Egypt, which we are studying in school right now. Friday the kiddos spent the night with Ma and Pa so Jeff and I could have a much needed date night. We finally got to see Courageous. It was terrific! I cried and laughed all the way through it. It is defiantly one we will be getting when it comes out DVD. Saturday Jeff did some house projects while I took the kids out back to take a walk along the creek. I love taking them out into the woods where there is always something new to discover. Have a great week!

Checking out one of the many frogs from around the world.

Digging for artifacts in ancient Egypt.

I just love this picture of  a curious Nate in the woods. He is trying to figure out why the trees are making noises.

They love hanging out at the creek.

Josh loves throwing the leaves in the air and having them land on him.

No comments: