Friday, October 7, 2011

Just another day...

Not much going on around here this week. We have been enjoying the absolutely perfect weather.  I wish I could bottle it up for the cold days to come. This weekend Jeff is off and we plan on working around the house with my never ending list of things that need done before winter. I'm hoping the farmer gets his beans in across the street today or tomorrow so I can get the windows washed. They are sooo filthy.  Sunday evening there are 35 of us from church going to see Courageous and then dinner. I can't wait to see it! I'll let you know how great it is. The adoption is now getting ready to start the home study portion. Which means that they get to come see how crazy our home is everyday. Have a great weekend. LOL!!

The Lord has done great things for us, and we are filled with joy. Psalm 126:3

Nate wanted Olivia to sleep with them this week. Poor Josh was so squished. They are so cute when they are asleep.

It was crazy hat night at Awana this week. Silly kids. 

No comments: