Saturday, February 25, 2012

Shoes for Orphans

When we began our adoption process we began researching about orphans around the world. There are so many needs in the orphanages themselves that people don't realize. Shoes is one of the needs. I came across this one called Shoes for Orphan Souls which collects new shoes and socks for orphans and distributes them all over the world. I felt led that was something that we could be doing as a church and community. So for the month of March, Lord willing, I am trying to get 100 pairs of shoes donated to ship off to Shoes for Orphans. I am really pushing this at our church and I pray that we get a 100. However, I know that our God is a BIG God and He can do immeasurably more than I can imagine. So if you would like to donate a pair of new (preferably tennis shoes and size doesn't matter) please give them to me in the month of March and I will make sure they are shipped to Shoes For Orphans. God Bless!

No comments: