Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Spring/Summer Break Week 1

We enjoyed our first week out of school last week. Here's a peek at what we've been up to in between ball games and practices.

Nate reading to Belle in the laundry basket.

Making sand castles and getting dirty.

I spent the week spring cleaning. Nothing says spring like blooms from a Red-bud tree. 

Hanging out with friends. I'm not sure what they are suppose to be.

Going fishing at the pond.
So thankful to enjoy another  Mother's Day. Livy made me this sampler while the boys made me cards. Hubby saw me looking one day at Land's End online and surprised me with a box of  clothes and shoes from there (all the right size!). Isn't he a good hubby! After enjoying Josh' s football game, they took me out for dinner  and to Scoops for my new favorite ice cream, Blueberry Waffle Cone- it's the best.

Enjoy the rest of your week!

No comments: