Wednesday, December 21, 2011

4 days of serving

For today's count down we donated Bibles to people in Africa that have never had one through Bible League. I can't imagine not having my Bible. It is my source of life, my Sword of the Spirit (Ephesians 6: 17) preparing me for warfare, my source of strength, and encouraging words of wisdom that guides me throughout the day and this life. I know for myself, I often forget how blessed we are to live a country were Bibles can be found all around us and even freely given. If you would like to donate this Christmas go to https://www.bibleleague.org/home\\

PS- Our church did end up winning the blood drive yesterday by one!!


Show people that Jesus is the light of the world this Christmas by donating Bibles to those that never had one.

No comments: